
Dear Friends:
As life moves forward for us all, I figure it only gets harder for everyone to stay in touch.
In a serious effort to hold ties (you'd be surprised how difficult it is just to send an email like this), I was hoping to get a quick update of how things were going or any future plans - whether it's a new job, new travels, more school, same old, or just some good time off. Any new contact info would be appreciated as well.
As for me, life is pleasantly busy - living in downtown LA, finishing one class at USC, and working full time with Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank.
Cheers, -Mike
1 comment:
Bro, congratulations on all your success. Glad to see you didn't stop your film career at L'ville bc you were great at it. I still got my self autographed copy of "Checkmate" at the crib. Still a hit movie. Good luck on all of your future projects.
-Darryl
Post a Comment